Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yep well said @Appleblossom 🙂

Your picture is very similar. It's a good reminder.

Interesting memories and yeah who knows re me re unreliable @Appleblossom

Good morning to @TAB @Everan @Appleblossom @Meowmy @Ant7 @frog @Bill16 @Shaz51  and all who pass by this beautiful morning. As I am up with the witches, vampires and were wolves I wondered if any one else was and wanted a chat?:) Will head off for walk later with son2 but not my normal route as it will be blocked off and full of people at the dawn service. There is a cenotaph overlooking the bay so I expect cars everwhere and kind of feel funny walking past while people will be giving their respects in any case. 

So told my son we will avoid that area and try somewhere new :). Wishing everyone a lovely day with whatever they are doing. Loads of love greenpea xxx

#greenpea up, not asleep yet, if you want to chat

@Tufftimes  would love a chat :). We haven't spoken before I think but I have seen you around. What leads you to being up at this ungodly hour lol?:)

idk how to navigate through the forum sorry, i am a bit old school haha, phone or email lol

@Tufftimes  🙂 haha me too and I have been on here since late 2017 😮 and I am still learning!

@TAB  Hi TABs join me and @Tufftimes  for a chat:D. How are you both going?

Wish I could find where to post, except tagging on and replyinjg haha

@Tufftimes  Oh I know but it is hard to explain do you want to make a whole new post? or find a thread?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance