Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

you are awesome peabody lol

Yeah I have seen you about also, stress, kids, cr#p, PTSD, hence my awakeness, oh, and loneliness tbh

@Tufftimes  haha! well you are right there but I am trying to get rid of my pea body lol as in roundness of a pea :p!

@Tufftimes  hugs and hugs Tufftimes loneliness is a dreadful thing. I tell people that they will never be alone on Sane forums as I believe it to be true. We are such a great community that even though we cannot go out in real life we can still support each other here in the middle of the night when we are at our most vulnerable :).

thank you @greenpea i feel that, and know that but its not the same, but his forum is absolutely amazing x

struggling mate

@Tufftimes  I have a phobia of making friends in rl .... it requires so much work .... being available to them etc. It is like I can only handle so much of myself being taken by someone. My mother has many friends and is constantly being called up to take them to hospitals etc and I don't know if I cam capable of doing that when I am so mentally stretched as it is. 

Having rl friendships requires work ... constant work .... and yet I miss it too although I am lucky I have a small but close knit family to support me and they know and respect my boundaries and know how much I am capable of.

@Tufftimes  I am here and not going anywhere for a couple of hours yet so I can sit with you and you can talk about anything you wish or not. 

and I feel a bit helpless and hopeless, who has 2 kids 23 and 21, 23yo with a 4yo son and both tried to top themselves, and 14yo has aspergers and coeliacs and his dad committed suicide 6 years ago, he was meant to e the kid i had to be concerned bout
okj,bye, said too much

@Tufftimes  will be here for the rest of the night. Not going anywhere.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance