Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

There’s lots out there @greenpea think this place has dump of surplus meds from1940 long since banned in other countries everything get given or suggested here I google to see its out of date

@TAB  next time TABs. In the meantime I will keep walking lol 😛

Lol ok @greenpea yeah been slack here but need a kickstart just way too far behind

@Appleblossom @TAB @greenpea @Everan @Ant7 @Owlunar  hello everyone. Hope the day is going well for you all. Just been out for walk on the beach and walked on the sand. So nice to have a coffee after. The waiters are lovely. Looks everyone having a good day so far. Talk soon.

That sounds really good @Meowmy I’m happy for you 😸

ok just got text asking me to work friday to monday out bush 4 plus hr drive, south east this time, never been to this one before @Appleblossom  so at least 50hrs pay 

If you are up to it Go for it. @TAB 

Its a big ask tho.

Smiley Happy

My son & I just cancelled a half hour appointment with low stakes and zero pay.  Guess he is figuring it out, and I have to stop overcommitting.  Happy to reduce circle and be home with the cat.

Yeah well am not really sick @Appleblossom just sick of going to their stupid workshop

Thanks @Appleblossom 

I went from happy in red in profile pic to peace, as that's I want to get too.

@Everan 

I did a similar thing with my profile pic.  Its an interesting example of a small way we can positively influence our mood and direction and then self identification, as it pops up at us all the time.

Smiley Happy

Yeah I get it @TAB but never know if you will surprise us all and show up or not.  Tis good to hear from you.

Smiley Happy

My son did put out the rubbish today and did do the dishes, and I am coming to terms with role of computers and technology and how it has effected my life. His grandpa did work on Appollo, but was lousy at doing dishes.  Very handsome tho, but so was my dad apparently, his other grandpa. Seems like a circle closing.  Remembering being in Australia Tax Office when their first intranet first went live, and noticing it was 3 years after marriage that general internet connected in Australia.  We had comp company a few years later.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance