Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What’s for Dinner

@Oaktreethe "other thing' was veal cordon blue.It wasn"t that fancy, i got Mum as the main cook with me just putting the pork on a lined tray in a 180 degree fanforced oven for 35 minutes.The pork shoulder was 700 g( about ).It was quite good really i must admit.The pork was preprepared with its cantonese marinade by Aldi.

A lot of things from ALDI are pretty decent @Jimbo2  We use their butterfully all the time. I also get their cheese. I like ALDIi.

Meggle

Sounds good @Oaktree I turned it off for now , at least it wont go off now. Might fry a couple at a time now

Dinners are sounding interesting. I just boiled pasta and chucked some grated cheese on it. 
It was my first meal in 3 days though! Lol

Hi @Oaktree  and @hanami ,

@hanami wrote:

That is my dream dinner, lol. I love Promite and love crumpets. People I know think Promite is weird but I love it. Vegemite, Marmite too but Promite is my favourite!

This gave me a smile 😄

I always used to eat Vegemite, and occasionally Marmite, but then someone at work had Promite and I tried it, and since then I only buy Promite!

@Captain24 wrote:

It was my first meal in 3 days though!

@Captain24  this is a worry...did you have any snacks in that time? Or nothing to eat for 3 days?

😮

@NatureLover  
in that last 3 days I’ve had a couple of chocolate bars and a packet of chips. Just haven’t been in the headspace to get up and make anything. 

Yep @NatureLover , Promite is superior!

😄

@hanami @Captain24 @NatureLover @TAB @Jimbo2 

I am going out to a pub for dinner tonight with my son. I don’t know what I will have because I am trying to be healthy but tonight might just have to be a cheat meal. I do love a good chicken parmi but I might have chicken Caesar salad instead. We’ll see I guess!

Meggle

Sounds good @Oaktree microwave meal at home here think
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance