Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

What’s for Dinner

Tonight I had a piece of Quiche Lorraine with salad. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, gherkin, pickled onion and a little grated cheddar cheese. It was delicious.

176 REPLIES 176

Re: What’s for Dinner

Did you make the quiche @Oaktree ? It sure sounds delish!

Fresh salad is almighty expensive now! Enjoy while you can!

For me, I had leftover creamy mustard chicken and rice with sauteed carrots. That's was super yummmmo too!

tyme

The lettuce didn’t cost too much actually. I got two heads of cos lettuce for $4 but I live in Western Australia. I did notice when I went to Subway the other day that they were mixing cabbage with lettuce.

@tyme 

Creamy mustard chicken sounds nice @tyme 

Meggle

It was yum @Oaktree - mixing seared chicken thighs with a creamy mustard sauce with a hint of lemon juice to take away the bite from the dijon mustard.

Tooo good.. I'm salivating now.

tyme

@Oaktree  I had crumpets with Promite for dinner! 😄

@NatureLover 

Yum I love Promite!

Meggle

Hey @NatureLover 

That is my dream dinner, lol. I love Promite and love crumpets. People I know think Promite is weird but I love it. Vegemite, Marmite too but Promite is my favourite!

hanami 💮

@hanami 

Promite is my favourite too and I love a good crumpet but I tend to put too much butter on them.

Not sure what’s for dinner tonight, considering my options now.

Meggle

@hanami @NatureLover @tyme @TAB @Shaz51 

So tonight I am having a microwave ready meal from ALDI. Chicken Carbonara! Creamy sauce with pieces of chicken and bacon served on a bed of fettuccine pasta. Sounds good, will let you know. Just microwaving it now.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance