Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Night Time

Good morning @pancakes 😄

I am just trying to get through day by day at this stage. Pain getting worse, and I just cant cope with much more of this. I have agreed to the back surgery ... discectomy and laminectomy.  Basicly trimming the herniated disc to remove the parts that are pressing on the spinal cord and nerves. And also cutting out the lamina (bony part) to create more space for cord and nerves.

Just have to get through a couple of months until surgery. Nothing happens quickly. The surgeon could get me in between 2-4 weeks he said. But lots to do before then. Including getting an apt with cardiologist for pre-surgery checkup. At this stage, I have a booking for that in mid Feb.

So off to GP today to get new script for pain relief, as recommended by surgeon. Hope its more effective than the last.

I had a friend call in over the weekend, which was nice. She was travelling through and called in with a lovely arrangement of flowers for me and an early xmas gift. So that was a bit of a highlight for me. 👍

Hi @Anastasia good to hear you had a nice time staying with your friend. Was your boy on his best behavior in your absence? 💖

Hi @MDT 

Thank you @pancakes 

We talked and rested mainly. She spoiled me with two of my favourite meals 💞

The time flew as it always does when you don't want it to end. 

Sending you love @Emelia8 and hope for today's appointment to provide you with some overdue relief 🙏 I am happy to hear you had a friend call in. 

Love and hugs to you both 💝

You too @MDT 😊

Oh God that sounds like absolute Hell @Emelia8 Im so sorry you've been going through all this. Being in constant physical pain is extremely taxing on the mental health hey. I really hope things move quickly for you 🤞

Thinking of you @Anastasia and wondering how you are

Hi @pancakes 

Thank you for your message 🙂

Pretty average tonight. Difficult day with being needed by everyone all at once 😳

I'm exhausted beyond words.

How are you going?

Oh I'm sorry to hear that @Anastasia is there anything you can take a step back from? It sounds very stressful right now

I wish @pancakes 

Thank you 💖 Not really.

I have to earn what I do to keep the roof over our head otherwise I'd quit my job tomorrow. I just have no motivation or drive to keep juggling so many projects and the listkeepd growing. I just want to resign 😔

Can you tell me about you? Please?

I'm sorry @Anastasia i wish i could fix it for you. Are you still going with therapy?

um not much to tell here anastasia. Hasn't been the best day here. 

Hey @Emelia8 how are ya

I'm sorry to hear that @pancakes 😔

Hi @Emelia8 👋💐💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance