Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Night Time

Hello my precious friend, it's good to see you. How's things?

@pancakes 

So I did my Spotify 2021 list and apparently I'm in the top 2% of listeners for LP!

Thinking of you sweetheart ❣️

I'm off to see my bestie tomorrow, out Thelma and Louise weekend. I can't wait to spend time together after nearly six months! 

I hope all is well with you @pancakes 💙

Love to you too @Emelia8 💞

Thats good news @Anastasia and Im really pleased that you are making a big effort to visit your friend. I do hope they appreciate the effort you are going to? It wont be easy for you though. Wish it were a case of "pack up and leave all your troubles behind". But of course that is far from true unfortunately. But lets hope a couple of days away will give you a little bit of much needed R&R. Take care on the road, and arrive there safe and sound.

@pancakes Hope you are okay? You have been quiet these last few days. Sending some love and hugs.

Oh awesome 🤘 doing the man proud then 👏 i just watched a linkin park cover by sum 41 and mike shinoda, was wild @Anastasia 

glad you're getting your weekend away, you deserve it, enjoy yourself 👍

Hey @Emelia8 yeah i dunno, i haven't been feeling great this week but have had a better one today 👍

It is nice to hear from you guys though @Emelia8 @Anastasia have been thinking of you both

@pancakes @Emelia8 

Love you both 💞💙 

@Anastasia Enjoy your weekend away, drive safe 💙

Home now @pancakes 

It was a truly wonderful weekend 💖

Thinking of you and @Emelia8 💙💖

Glad you had a good time 👍 what'd you guys get up to? @Anastasia 

how are you going @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance