Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@MDT that sounds interesting, I love shows like that

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Its a bit of history and drama mixed together. Narrated by the actor Sean bean.

@DJMasters

Its interesting history. I love history because you learn a lot about how we get to where we are today

Hey mate, im glad you have the day off, im watching netflix too, im watching a new series on the karate kid, it is not bad, brings back go9od memories of the original movies. 

i have watched lots of doco's on rome, not any on netflix though, they really where a cruel race of people. i guess it was just normal for their time. 

hope you are chilling and it is a nice day where you are

Is it your b'day today @MDT 

If so, Happy 27th Birthday 😊🎉🥂

Hope you've had a good day!

@MDT Happy Birthday my fren.  Wishing you all the happiness and blessings for you.  

Its tomorrow haha @DJMasters but thanks for that my friend 🙂

yeah it was a rough age that's for sure @Jacques

Tomorrow @WIP
Haha. Thanks my friend

@MDT lol....Oops, well getting in early.

How are you?  I'm setting up my Nespresso this morning. 🙂  Hoo Rah to coffee 🙂

same here @DJMasters
I have got my roll with bacon and egg and also my coffee
It's looking a bit rainy today which isn't nice. But I'm outside enjoying some air before it rains.
Going to do some psychology reading specifically about not comparing myself to others
This is something that has been plagueing me lately that's for sure,
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance