Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Struggling a bit today my friend @Shaz51
A lot going on in my mind and I am trying to figure out what I can do in 2021 to make it better for myself. I know bad things come to an end eventually.

Feeling low is all

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Over thinking is no good for us my @MDT 

It is good to write things down,  and then to change what we can change  and to accept  the things that we can't change 

Come and have a look at the thread Brain Dumping 

Ah yeah i will give it a look @Shaz51
I made a new post just now in fact
Lots going on

Thinking of going to driving range this evening just to take my mind of all this stuff and maybe look at it with a different perspective

Where is your new post @MDT 

Will go to driving range on Tuesday. Shut tomorrow and was too late today. But did some chipping in the yard and still managed to go alright lol

the classic theme song to Shaft, as performed by Isaac Hayes

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance