Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I feel sad

I meant reply not really @Chris

Im soo happy for you. What a mile stone!

Ill pop in tonight.

Hi Jay

How has your day been?

Housework for me today, but going to see my sister tomorow. 

My daughter in law found an injured lorakeet today. Brought it home.

Leo is very interested in it. Oh boy did she have trouble getting it in the cage. (not leo the bird) She went across the road and got a few branches with leaves on. She bought special food for it. Hopefully it will feel at home. She loves all animals including snakes.

Im around if you want to talk.

how are you going @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Chris aw that is lovely I remember when I was a kid I rescued a bird I put it in a card board box but I think someone let it out because it was just gone
@Bubbles3 I'm ok just feel a bit sick

Well all is quiet at the moment. Leo is asleep on his dads chair on his new cover! Talk about the lord muck. The bird is quiet too. In their bedroom. My husband wont be too impressed, but thems the breaks! My son and daughter in law are in the rfs and she is always rescuing animals. If there small enough she puts them in her pocket. She is always getting in trouble for it. But she is good at catching and re leasing snakes too. No big brave men on her crew!

Well all is quiet at the moment. Leo is asleep on his dads chair on his new cover! Talk about the lord muck. The bird is quiet too. In their bedroom. My husband wont be too impressed, but thems the breaks! My son and daughter in law are in the rfs and she is always rescuing animals. If there small enough she puts them in her pocket. She is always getting in trouble for it. But she is good at catching and re leasing snakes too. No big brave men on her crew!

Was it hot in your area today? Hope your not dehydrated.

Its been cooler here but very humid . I hate the hot weather. Give me winter any day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

SO EFFING STUPID IM SO MADDDDDD I GO TO GET HEKP ON RO AND NOBODY LISTENS TO ME!!!!!! WHY DO SOME RULES SPPLY TO ME AND NOT OTHERS!!! WHY DO I GET BANNED FOR GETTING MAD AND OTHER PEOPLE DONT!!!! NOBODY LISTENS TO MEVER!!! jdjsjsjsjsJjwjajdejjshdhshIM GPONG TO SCREAM
Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance