Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I feel sad

Well what they did to me they never got in trouble for, yeah mum is in jail but that only happened last year and is unrelated to what they did to me, they get away with it, I have to suffer with mh issues, seeing psychs, seeing doctors because of what they did how is that fair @Chris
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thieir punishment for hurting us was taking us kids awY from them but they were probably happy to have us gone

Your right Jay, it isnt fair.

No child should go through what you and your siblings have been through. It is totally unaceptable. No excuses.

No wonder you are so angry. All you wanted from your mum was to be loved and cared for. And the impact of not having that love and care carries with you through your life. And in your case severe abuse as well. Ofcourse it has impacted on your mental health.

The thing i have noticed with you Jay is that your anger is driving you to make changes in your own life and be a positive role model for your siblings.

Hmm somehow i have lost two thirds of my last post to you! I hate technology! 

Ill leave it at that for now.

Hope you had a good day at work. 

Well how has your day been?

Just checking in with you?

I will be back in about half an hour. Just cooking dinner.

Former-Member
Not applicable

No work today @Chris
My day was ok just went and saw a mate

Thats good you spent time with a mate.

When do you finish your apprenticeship?  Will there be a graduation?

Even if theres no official graduation.  You could still celabrate and go out for dinner with your brother and maybe your foster parents. Im sure they would love that. I will be there too in spirit with you. Tell me the day and time. Sooo exciting.  Something positive to look forward to.

Sounds good @Former-Member

Am i bothering you jay. I won't be affended

Former-Member
Not applicable

No you aren't at all @Chris I love chatting with you
If I don't really its normally cause I intend on being online, make a post then have to go

I have graduation for my certificate in landscaping and construction in February, I officially complete my apprenticeship later on though, but yeah I graduate from TAFE then because I have finished my coursework. I think that's a really great idea thank you I will let you know when it will be when I'm certain 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance