Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: I feel sad

to all my friends on here @Bubbles3 @Owlunar @Chris @Zoe7 @outlander and anyone i missed, i am going on my trip tomorrow 🙂

Hey @Former-Member just ackowledging here cause we talking on the other thread

Hey @Former-Member - so happy and excited for you. I hope this trip is all that you hope it will be and even more Smiley Happy Enjoy the experience and hopefully find a little more of 'yourself' while you are there. I look forward to hearing all about it when you return Smiley Very Happy

This is a 'once in a lifetime' trip and I am so proud of you for being able to go.

Sending you my very best wishes - and a couple of comforting hugs to keep on hand if you need them whilst there...

Zoe Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 thank you I am in Alice springs for the night and it's so hot

You are welcome buddy Smiley Very Happy

It is mid 30's here atm but I bet nothing like Alice Springs @Former-Member I hope you can adjust to the heat a little so you can enjoy your trip. I'm sure once you get there you will be so excited that the heat won't get to you as much.

This is a huge deal for you and I know how much you have wanted to do this for so long - so dreams do come true @Former-Member because you are living one of yours right now Smiley Very Happy

Zoe Heart

Hi @Former-Member

Thanks for letting us know and have a great trip

Dec

Hi Jay

Hope you have a great time

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance