Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Thinking of you and sending love @Lee82💜💕

I'm ok thank you gorgeous. I'm sorry it's a :pile_of_poo: time at the moment. I'm glad you are getting help though sweetie and hope you are being taken good care of in there.  I'm good, both my boys are good too. Just a quiet wet weekend watching movies and a quick visit to my parents as my boy hasn't seen them of late. Love you Mel and keeping you in thoughts X 

@Lee82 

@Lee82 hoping the rest of your day went ok.

Lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💕💕

Leaving some love and hugs here for @Former-Member and @Lee82 and everyone else passing by Heart

@Lee82 I really feel for you. I hope you found some time to rest up. Thinking Of you 🌻 xx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you everyone for your support. It has been a very rough day today. I am watching the footy but I think I will be asleep before it finishes. WhT a start to the game with 1 player from each team already out. 
@Zoe7 @Schitzo @Snowie @Anastasia @outlander @Emelia8 @Fluttershy1 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

My love if you are around I would love to be able to speak to you before I have to hand my phone back. 
I hope you are doing as ok as you can be right now. 
love you so the moon and back 

@Former-Member 

@Lee82 - things are really tough my end at the moment, I'm practically in tears I'm being forced to eat when I'm not hungry. I just wish family could understand how I'm feeling. My GP won't put me on Meds for my MH which is what I need but I'm to high risk apparently for SI I wouldn't even do it anyways. I'm safe.

love you xx

@Lee82 Watching footy too ...so is @Anastasia so we can all watch together - who are you going for?

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Please my love are you able to check on with us. I have to give up my phone soon and I am truly worried about you. 
@Former-Member 

I am so glad that the cats are leading. Hope they can keep it up. 
@Zoe7 @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance