Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

You are more than welcome @Lee82 Stay safe and rest Hon - will be thinking of you Heart

@Former-Member Feeling for you too Hon and here if you need. Sending you love and hugs tonight also Heart

Sending hugs and love to you @Lee82 @Former-Member thinking of you ❣️❣️

@Zoe7 💞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone. Day 3 today. Had a pretty bad night last night and I have a pretty full on day today. I have already had  a CBT class at 10 and I have a psychology appointment soon and then a psychiatrist appointment later on plus I have to attend another god damn class but I would like nothing more than to skip it. Meds are truly horrible. Feel like they are turning me into a zombie. 
hope everyone's Saturday goes ok. I will be watching the footy grand final tonight even though I do not go for either tigers or cats. Good luck to the supporters of both teams. 
@Former-Member @Zoe7 @Anastasia @outlander @Emelia8 @Fluttershy1 @Snowie @NatureLover @Faith-and Hope @BlueBay @Maggie @Schitzo 

my beautiful BFF I hope your Saturday gives you a little peace. I love you so very much. Missing you terribly. @Former-Member 

@Lee82   sending you love ❤️ xxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Anastasia how are you going my love and how is your boys doing? 

Hello dear @Lee82 and thanks so much for the update on where you're at. Sounds pretty full-on. 😔

My AFL team is not in the GF either. But I will be watching, and will be hoping the Cats can beat the Tigers. Would love to see Dangerfield get a premiership. Amazing to realise he has never been in a GF. Must have missed Adelaides heyday. So go Geelong!

Thinking of you @Former-Member 

Emelia 💞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I agree with you totally. Go cats. 
@Emelia8 

Hey @Lee82

how are you hun?

I miss our conversations

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Me too hun. I am not doing so well. 
how have you been? 
@Fluttershy1 

@Lee82 - I've been horrible! I've been in and out of hospital, they have discharged me several times when I was unwell with my heart. 
My MH has been abit like a rollercoaster...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance