Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Thank yih @Zoe7 @for your kind words. I am not good at skm. I am hers involuntarily with no end date I n site. I have had no visitors and no cslls except from my bkys which I am so grateful gor. 
sending you, Tibes and cat a hug each hoping you all are re covering well. Stay strong babe 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I only have about 20 min left with my phone so if I dobf get to talk to you today my love I hipe I get to go tonorrow. I love you with every part of my behbg and I miss you so mych it hurts. 
@Former-Member  I'm sending you lots of hugs and hoping things f get better for you very soon beautiful girl. 

I am happy that you are getting help @Lee82 It has been a long time coming Hon and whilst it is not ideal it really is good to know you are getting help. You stay strong too Hon and let them look after you for a while. Seeing your boys I know would be a massive thing for you so I am so glad they can visit. Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Emelia8  I have been reading along with youd updates. You Re an amazingly strong person my love. You've got thiz. You are. Fighter and I alwZyz  have you in my thinoughts. 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

No visits just calls for them. No visits allowed 

@Zoe7 

If calls are all that you are allowed right now then that is what you have to work with @Lee82 Hearing their voices is better than nothing though Hon ...and have faith that getting this help now will benefit you all in the future ...I believe that for you Heart Whenever you have doubts or feel like it is too much, remember all of us here on your side, thinking of you and waiting for the day you can come back to us ...because we will be waiting Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

That's so lively of you @Zoe7 

@I have ni faith no energy no wa nt anymore. I am so sorry I. Am broke and don't have much mire to give 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Wish I can caln you eight now @Former-Member 

Hon you do not have to give anything to anyone right now. All you need to do is let those trained to look after you ...and of course we here will be thinking of you @Lee82 You have hit rock bottom but are getting help - that is a really good thing. Your only thought needs to be you and getting through this - and you are in the right place for that now. Your strength, your energy, your faith in yourself will come in time but for now just rest because I can hear very clearly that that is not only what you need but all you can do. ...and we will be thinking of you and sending our warmest thoughts your way. Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

You have such a. Ea beautiful souls my friend. Thank you a thousand tones over. 
I ha s to log off now so intil bext time take icare if yourself 

@Zoe7 

@beautiful Izzy, Nikki, kimmy, Kim a s bear. Sending fyou all ne love. I hope I ca. Talk to you soo @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance