Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome party for S-Jay!

Like @Faith-and-Hope I live in Western Australia @s-jay

The beaches here are very nice. 

images.jpeg

Hi @s-jay welcome! I’m a carrot cake and dog lover too 🐸

Former-Member
Not applicable

The Macleay River and the beaches around the northern part of NSW are magical @s-jay - I can understand why that river would be your favourite. Something about water that is so soothing and memorable.

It's so nice getting to know you - I have just came home after a very long, hard day where I learned of some sad news (a customer died of cancer, too much of it happening these days and in my life); your optimism is so refreshing, uplifting and appreciated.

I don't think anyone has asked you the most important of forum questions @s-jay - do you like Nutella?

Gorgeous @PeppiPatty, very special part of the world.

Hi @frog! Thanks for the welcome!

@Former-Member So sorry to hear that, and thank you for the very kind words.

And @Zoe7 - yes I do like nutella, is that something we all have in common?

I think I'm a couple of days late to the party but hi and welcome @s-jay 🙂 Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hi @CheerBear! Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to being around too!!

Liking Nutella has previously been a prerequisite for the position of Community Manager @s-jay - so you have passed on that front lol It is a divisive issue on the forum - love Nutella or don't love Nutella - and there is a super secret stash of it hidden away under lock and key which NikNik hid. I just happen to have the spare key still but I am not sure if the official key was handed over to @Queenie or @Mazarita - maybe NikNik kept it to continue her obsession lol

NikNik flew around forumland in a giant Nutella jar - so we will have to organise a mode of transport for you too - maybe a super-sized synthesizer ....I will see what I can organise... stay tuned Smiley Surprised

and the second  most important of forum questions @s-jay

is when is your birthday ??? Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7, @Lauz, @CheerBear, @Former-Member

Yes @s-jay @Shaz51 we do like a forum birthday here Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance