Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome party for S-Jay!

@s-jay Smiley Very Happy Now you can whip around the forum quickly lolFlying Synthesizer.png

Oh no @Zoe7! I see a triangle of doom still!

I wonder what transport you've devised for @s-jay? I can't wait to see what it is!

It is only a quick one @Queenie - I need to get my other computer to do a better one and I am pretty sure that is not charged right now - seeing as I dropped it and broke it and the lid doesn't close properly now Smiley Surprised

It's perfect @Zoe7!

A shame about your laptop - sounds like it could be expensive!

It is my work one and I am due for a new one next month anyway @Queenie My personal laptop is more expensive but I don't as yet have all the programs on it that I have on my work computer - can't afford them myself and not at work to get them installed - so will have to wait.

How are you travelling?

Wow @Zoe7 the mental image of NikNik flying around the forums in a jar of nutella is just too incredible!!!! I'm laughing.... 🤣 🤣
And then me on my magic carpet ride of a synth!! Amazing! I'm going to change it to my avatar!

@Shaz51 - I'm a Taurus! April 27th is my day! 🐮

Here is a picture of some of the moderators and members flying with NikNik @s-jay - you can have a visual to go with your mental image lol

Flying Nutella.png

hello @s-jay and welcome!

Thank you @outlander!

Love you avatar @s-jay LOL Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance