Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome party for S-Jay!

Ah @PeppiPatty - you brought a pup to the party, that's awesome. The more pups the better! He's so adorable, look at those eyes...

Thank you @Former-Member, that means a lot - lovely words.

As @PeppiPatty has brought Arlo I better introduce you to Toby ...he is pretty well known on the forum and you will hear (and see) a lot about him - and he doesn't often leave my side so no surprise he is coming to the party with me @s-jay lol

Welcome to the community - I hope you find it as caring, compassionate and supportive as we do here... Smiley Very Happy

Toby.jpg

Hi @Zoe1 & toby! What a gorgeous boy!

I'm already just so amazed at the level of empathy, generosity and support I'm seeing here Zoe1 between members, just beautiful.

Well I'm logging off for the night folks - if anyone replies here at the party I will definitely be back tomorrow to reply!

See you then!

hahaha @s-jay wrong Zoe you replied to - you will get used to seeing me around lol

Hello @s-jay and welcome Woman Very Happy

Sorry I missed your first day here, but you will see my name here everyday 

I have no pets now at the moment but have lots and lots of pets in my life 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nice to meet you @s-jay and

IMG_3437.JPG

Hi @s-jay and welcome to the forums .... 🙂👋💐

Aww.....

hi @Faith-and-Hope ! How is study going? How are you ? I thought that I would do a course...an online course on 

Acrylic Painting Studio: Painting Negative Space - Image

It looks like something I would enjoy. I thought your art is way above Cert 4 Art ....I'de like to do that too but I can't really attend classes because of caring for Mr Buddha is so up and down. Sometimes I find even leaving the house for lots of different things gets twisted. How are you getting along with that?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance