Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Welcome To The Conversation

Hello @SmilingGecko thankyou so much for writing me, & thinking of me. Your generosity, kindness - I'm glad we crossed paths.

I have been thru all sorts (licorice - hard word to spell) 

High speed, much too high frequency for me, for many weeks now. I describe it as thin, piercing, unnecessary. I imagine, this would be a frequency the high rollers in the big cities with portfolios & Armani suits & ties ( gahhh - what the F are ties) would live in? 💸💸💸 

I'm not sure? I might be being unnecessarily judgmental.

Regardless, def. Not my scene.

Or .... What if it could be? .... One day??

I could not have seen your gift at a better time. Yes - I am. I need this now.

I am going to play it outside thru my portable speaker.

Thankyou @SmilingGecko 

I'm sorry this is all about me💗

I do hope you see & feel all the glorious greenery surrounding you. 

I am very attached to a certain tree. We have an interesting relationship. 

No doubt it loves me - it has been waiting for me ... It is me 

And we can't connect?

Thankyou.

Thanks @TAB 

Ohhhh FK. Did my comment about mushy pea cause long face? Am I unraveling?

I think about you heaps TAB - how you support everyone. You give it straight. 

I was thinking if you last nite, stopped at Red light!! Who is tab without the liquid bread? And, I don't care - no judgements here. I am sleeping on a pharmacy shelf. 

I hope I didn't make you sad. I know exactly what you meant when you said that to Green pea, & & if you had any inkling that they were actually mushy, you would celebrate it.!!!

You were being funny, comradery (can't spell)

The music thread is up beat. I like to keep it that way.

Not enough places to go here, for fun😊 sorry I haven't been stopping by tabalugas - bizzzzy.

It was my error, to go to happy place when my misery wanted company, although - thru the black , I saw a glimpse of @Kyle1 walking there dog! And overall happy, my friends are happy.

Real friends say the truth yeh?

Love you Tab-sei 

PS - if you need a reason to drink, I'm officially calling you an asshat 😠

@StanD when I was younger the pace of life was a lot slower but the solar system is moving through a part of the universe now where everything has just accelerated beyond anything we have known before

Have you looked into adaptogenic herbs or foods? They will enable you to adjust to trying situations so you are stable and are able to rise up to insurmountable challenges. One of my favorites is wild blueberries. No matter what you've been through, the pain, the anxiety, dread and scorn wild blueberries contain a spiritual lesson to be able to overcome all odds and be able to adjust swiftly to whatever life throws at you.

Read here for more juicy information

https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/wild-blueberries

There is a place in inner city Melbourne that sells frozen blueberries and they supply it to some outlets. It may work out cheaper than buying powdered blueberries. They could tell you where to buy.

I know Vimergy sells a wild blueberry powder which you can get in Australia which is a reputed brand. Many on the market are so lacking (full of additives, fillers etc that they are a waste of your money)

Don't go ahead and just buy standard blueberries from the supermarket - they have to be wild to derive the benefits. I tried this once and it just did not deliver results 

hm  @StanD  

ok WASNOT you else would have said Differently

was stupid mate renegging on promises  then asks for progress report , think may time for some home truths , nothing to lose there looks like lol

please dont waste time thinking about me. nothing there.

ok thats funny re light like LA Story, steve martin movie where he stops regularly and talks to billboard on side of freeway , asking it the big questions about his life lololo..

ha ha got last sprinkler left at shop lol AND it had the thread to attach hose fitting the other one was missing  .. lolo .. 😎 Big Win fo rTab(sie)    ... @StanD (roomie)

Greenpea GP @greenpea  I know you like fast cars  here have a drive in @ Tabs classic Porsche, ok they actually start to drive it around 4;00 lol

https://youtu.be/PFUlMUo3h10?si=VKluOhia_23NhMpY

..not just Hornets .. ..Demonic possessed Hornets re sound ... lolol..

you are so funny @TAB  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance