Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

StanD
Senior Contributor

Welcome To The Conversation

Within Everything,

There exists 

A Nothingness.

Within Nothingness,

There,

Is God.

@TAB @Appleblossom @Historylover @tyme @Clawde @Shaz51 @StuF @Kyle1 @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @Judi9877 @MDT @greenpea & everyone.

Not exclusively my thread. For Everyone. General chit-chat. Meaningful discussions. Celebrating life. Being ok, & not being ok. It's ok. 

K?

Maybe a space for me to post arty things. Share & admire my photo's. Enjoying compliments unashamedly. Being shy. Being loud. Broken, or mended. We are here to support one another, or say hello, connect - when the world outside, gets too windy 💨

Everyone Welcome 

20230518_141209.jpg

20230518_141104.jpg

20230518_141111.jpg

  

StanD

296 REPLIES 296

Re: Welcome To The Conversation

@RGB 

Hey @StanD ,

That's lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome.

Thankyou @tyme 

And @TAB (roomie) 

Thank 😊 you for the tag @StanD 

What  lovely pictures 

hope you are okay @StanD give it time w thread , whole site been quiet recently

Thanks for the tag @StanD 

Not posting much right now, but I'll follow along 🙂

@StanD  (roomie) sorry not feeling very existential lately . Hope you find what you are looking for

https://youtu.be/gdnzBNMfZfo

https://youtu.be/6429spkAxLY

Yay The Doors @TAB 

Thanks for tag @StanD and I love your opening post.  I know what TAB means by give it time, there is much less activity on here than I expected for a nationwde site, with so many partner organisations and linked pages etc ... In the early days I might not get a reply for a week .... but gradually word got around and there are a few regulars ...and people come and go as suits their neerds.  I used to really worry when people disappeared, but also learned to respect the anonymity of it all, and to let go ... I have started a range of different threads to suit my need at the time.  Of course nobody really owns a thread, but a lot of people find it helpful ... kind of like journalling ... or a collection of photos ... I bleieved the forum should be open to creative use.

I tend to reply to newer people or posts that resonate with me ... I was a Community Guide once but decided I wanted the space to be ME without ALWAYS feeling obliged ... so that I could allow different parts of me to emerge...

I talk to God a lot ... its not always prayerful tho ... it might even be a linguistic habit ... I do not say the rosary much these days ...horses for courses ...

Good Luck

Apple

well , re 'searching' funny, a few people on here today saying almost the same thing eg @Historylover  just in dift threads  @StanD @RGB 

https://youtu.be/0tLsFsGxLmE

cop this @Appleblossom  lol hows this for trippy 70s lol..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance