Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @Meowmy, what you up to today. I'm still under doona with furbaby, enjoying my first cuppa. Told yesterday, by counsellor, I need to try harder. It upset me 'cause don't know where the energy's gonna come from, or how my head will get around it. So, same old. Doesn't really matter when living alone. Or does it? Looks sunny out though, might go for walk 💙🌿
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone 💕👋🌸

Thanks for the tag @TAB 🤗

Morning @Meowmy @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Maggie @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @NatureLover @eth @Judi9877 @BlueBay @CheerBear @greenpea   and all the others I may have missed.

@Former-Member ... still waiting for your picture to come through, so will have to come back later to see.

Oh I wish I could have stayed under my doona with my furbaby this morning.  Sounds good to me.  

Awwww ... try harder aye?  I'm sorry that upset you from your counsellor.  I guess thats their job ... to try to challenge us?  It is definitely a challenge to try to find the energy to try at all, much less ... try harder. But you have been doing really well lately, even having some good days and sounding happy even.  So something is working for you.  Dont give up ... you are doing well.  Keep striving to do better.  But on those days you havent got the energy ... give yourself permission to lie under the doona with furbaby.  Easy to do, expecially on those cold frosty nights you've probably been getting lately.  Good thing about frosty starts, is that it usually ends up being a beautiful sunny day.  And given that its after 9.30am now, I expect the frost has melted by now. 😊  Sounds perfect for a nice walk in the park, and furbaby too. Hope you enjoy.

Have a good day everyone.

Sherry 💕🌸😊

Okay, so a walk in the park sounds good for today ......

Image result for walk in the park

Former-Member
Not applicable

😀👍 thanks @Former-Member,
your back 😁

Good morning @Former-Member @Former-Member @TAB @Meowmy @Bimby2 @frog @Adge @Maggie @greenpea @CheerBear and everyone visiting here. I hope you a great day☺️ 
As for me, it's a day of catching up with uni study, going shopping for Lego for my sister and some chilling out with some knitting.

G'day tabs @TAB

Hey @MDT  bit like something the cat dragged in here lol  have a few days work in 10 days time now so thats something

What are you up to today? going to pub lol might be able to do that 2021 in WA lol not a big pub person , but when you cant have things, miss them guess

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Judy9877, sounds like a productive day for you, well done 😊👍

Morning @Former-Member @TAB @MDT @Judi9877 @Former-Member .... anyone else around 👋💕

It's more study for me too @Judi9877, butI have started sneaking in a few more me-tasks as my foot is off the pedal a bit at the moment, so I am giving myself a weekend before having to go hard at the next round of assignments.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  Cat Happy

Hey @TAB  👋🤜🤛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance