Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Oh dear @TAB language barriers are a huge imposition imposed on consumers. Out of all the services where communication is so critical inproviding the basics for consumers / clients. I can't handle it anymore. Dad's nurses in aged care are the same, they just don't know where you're coming from. When it doesn't count (like with Telstra or something) I actually politely disconnect and ring back 'til I find someone better. Don't think it's fair that the unwell, the sick, elderly and already struggling souls have this barrier to work with as well. Don't see it happening in high profile positions anywhere else. Why can't we train our own. Oh well. WHAT CHOICE DO WE HAVE? (decision makers know this). Whatchya this space for the do-gooders. I'm not scinical, how you spell it lol Ha, hope your headache has gone and the medical goes well. Is it for a job? Hope that goes well too. Bless ya Tab 🌿

Yeah well was appt w particular DR and were both on speaker doesn't help I have to as ph broken
Cynical? 😸 take it easy @Former-Member

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

Good morning @Appleblossom and wish
you a happy weekend. Best wishes. Bimby2.

Good morning to you @Judi9877 and may
your weekend go well. Best wishes. Bimby2.
Former-Member
Not applicable

images (79).jpeg

Have a good weekend 💙🌿

Good Morning @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Maggie @BlueBells @Flying_Hams 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB, what are you up to today?

@Former-Member hey sweetie,have a good day

not much @Former-Member  still waking up,backs playing up, hopefully it goes away soon

What are you up to?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance