Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I first tried it months ago, didnt work, was trying to put on cloud then take back off @ShiningStar  hard drive so cheap was prob an option, just need to get my personal stuff just pictures and documents so an SD card should be able to do it, will get something when go to city in a few weeks

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊❤️

Morning forumites

G'day @MDT 

How goes it @Bill16
?

Yeah it goes alright @MDT  what about you?

Not bad. Seeing a movie this morning @Bill16
Wrath of Man - looks like a classic action film.
Needed to get out of the house after uni semester finished

Ok cool @MDT  enjoy

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-18/fwo-sues-woolworths-underpayment/100225574 

Here's a news titbit for today ...

@ShiningStar @Ant7 @MDT @Bill16 @plasmo @Mazarita @Eve7 @The-red-centaur @Sphinxly @StuF @Meowmy @Former-Member @LostAngel @Meishatia @AndPeggy @Eden1919 @saltandpepper @Ty-rex @Former-Member @Louise3 @HippyChick @Gwynn @NatureLover @HenryX @MS6 @Ripples @Pato @KateKate27 @M_P90   @AandC @Dark_Olena @Anastasia @WIP @fairy_magic13 

Have a good weekend and drop in to Friday Feast or Saturday Soiree if you feel inclned ...

cheers

Apple

Good morning and good afternoon @Appleblossom @Bill16 @MDT @Ant7 @TAB @Snowie @Shaz51 @frog @greenpea @Adge @bipolarbunny @BPDSurvivor @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Peonies @AussieRecharger @HenryX @Anastasia @HappyCastle @TideisTurning @Former-Member @Rosie93 @Fizz and all forumites here. Have a great day!

@Appleblossom thanks for tagging all these new forumites! I hope to add them to Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! today as a welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry I haven't been around the past few days forumite friends. My MH hasn't been the best and I've been really struggling with life in general. Hopefully things improve shortly!

Take care!

Judi9877😎

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance