Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Thanks Nik
I haven't seen this thread before. Not sure why I am being celebrated. 🙂
Massive thanks to this forum. Everyone on it. I love that I can come here after a shitty day, and everyone is here to listen.
Look forward to seeing you all at Friday Feast tomorrow. 😄

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

I would like to celebrate @ivana's thread:

about ways which SANE could improve the treatment of patients in mhu.

It is an important discussion topic. Many of us may feel different responses to different parts of the thread.

Yet as a community we formed ... normed ... even stormed a little ... but I hope it will help us all perform better.

Fantastic idea @NikNik, there is so much to celebrate in this wonderful community! Smiley Very Happy

I would like to celebrate @Mazarita for being so generous in sharing your own insights and looking out for others, especially your gentle and compassionate support of @Former-Member last week during the Night Shift.

@Former-Member I would also like to celebrate you, for the amazingly strong person that you are, and your ongoing, inspiring care for others, even in these extremely difficult times.

Thanks @Shimmer. I celebrate everyone who is part of this forum. This space is helpful in ways that are practical, inspiring, challenging and at times simply fun. Well wishes to all. 🙂

I would like to celebrate @hiddenite news of getting a haircut after 2 years i think, a major achievement considering she can't stand anyone touching her.  CONGRADULATIONS @hiddenite ONE MORE STEP ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Good on you, @hiddenite! Hope you are pleased with the new look. 🙂

Thanks mazarita it will take some time to get used to such short hair.

Karen

Hi everyone!

What a huge Mental Health Week!

This week I wanted to celebrate @PeppiPatty for commitment of creating boundaries as a form of self care.

Anne - I think it's great you aniticpated and planned for an increase level of stress. To ensure you were looking after yourself you put in boundaries which included your level of forum use.

I hope your week has been going well and you have been able to manage your wellbeing with everything going on.

selfcarecelebration.jpg

I want to celebrate an amazing week here on the Forums. In particular, I want to give a shout out to our community guides who made new members feel welcomed and led discussions during the very busy Mental Health Week. I also want to celebrate all the new members who joined the Forums this week too. Thanks for contributing and taking a huge step in putting yourself out there - That ain't an easy thing to do!

Hi-fives all round! 

high_5_dog.jpg

Dear @NikNik

Wow, thank you

I actually rang Silver chain this afternoon and told them that the lady that came this week was the best Ive ever had and that when I win lotto, Ill buy everyone in Silver chain a Lexus if she can become my permenant carer.

They just laughed at me.......

Yes, it has been very sad.

I was crying and crying but.....through good support and .......yeah.....self care....

The most interesting thing thats come out is the feeling of the good stuff Ive got in my life.

And that I'm ok.  my shortcomings are not too overwhelming they are things I can focus on ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance