Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Quite a milestone. Well done by the administrators, managers, senior contributers and members. Sorry I have been missing in action for a little while - but I'm back now and looking forward to reading how everyone is going.

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Hello, I'm sure I've met this cool dude with a motorcycle helmet.

My name is @PeppiPatty still 47 almost 48 years. Life for me seems to be getting better as I get older.....
How are you today ?

I can remember motor cycle therapy along the Yarra Boulevard and the Great Ocean Road ... it can be a great option ...if those cylinders keep cranking over ... cheers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O_r0Ysb9PJU/T7-HpA5Hc3I/AAAAAAAACfw/OAjiqgkMIW4/s640/happy-fathers-day.gif

@Jacques, you are always invited over to my home but please bring the sparkly stuff that you put on the message.

http://www.sparklebeauty.net/wpimages/wpf9297b9b.gifSmiley Happy

This week I would like to celebrate @hiddenite ! I was just reading over the wonderful support she was offering @Jacques last night.

Karen - you did an amazing job and pointing Jacques in the right direction and some GREAT tips on how he can take care of himself.

We are lucky to have you as part of our the community 🙂

handheart.jpg

You are right. @NikNik ! Karen is being supportive to others too !

This week I want to celebrate @kenny66 for the way he's facing his latest challenge head on.

He went into his operation a couple of days ago and I wish him a speedy recovery!

world-heart-day-article_med.jpg

Here is an apple a day to keep the Doctor away

Woo - another week has passed since the last celebration!

This week I'd like to celebrate @Crazy_Bug_Lady for her ongoing insightful, supportive and encouraging posts. I also want to celebrate her for ability to entertain and bring some light into the community.

If you want to know what I'm talking about - check out her latest discussion here

And only once you check out the discussion mentioned above, will you understand this image.

mooo.jpg

Would anyone else like to celebrate someone?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance