Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

This week the Forums celebrated it's 1 year anniversay!

cattoast.jpg

Together as a community we have reached -

- Over 1500 members

- Started 1301 discussions (well 1302 after this post Smiley Very Happy)

- Responded 18,762 times 

Above and beyond the numbers, together we have created a place where people feel supported, encouraged and comfortable to share their tough times and achievements.

What a huge achievement!

To mark the occasion, we thought we would start this discussion as a place where you can celebrate other members on their achievements - big or small!

We've had members achieve a variety of things -  getting a new jobs, finishing courses and taking steps forward in their mental health. As a group we have supported each other, shown kindness and stood up against adversity.

So here is our new space - a space to celebrate other members for their achievements and give them a big high five!

792 REPLIES 792

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

Well done to all the moderators and behind the scenes creators (i'm sure there are a few!! and technical peoples as well!) who have given so many people such a wonderful place to come and feel supported, safe, cared for and valued! You might never know just how much this place influences people, but for me, it has made the difference between feeling alone in the world and being amongst caring people! Thank you so much! 

hugs to the forum!!

LJ

Re: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

I Second that @Former-Member, this forum has saved my life, on several occasions, and i know for a fact @hiddenite would not be here now if it was not for you valued support moderators, all i can say is thank you, i will never be able to pay back all the help and support you have given me since i joined.  i look forward to comming on here every day, from the moment i wake until i go to sleep.  

Thank you

i would like to celebrate @hiddenite, she has her girls play on tonight, and it is a big thing for her. but she has fought the fear and panic to go to it.

@Former-Member, i suppose we had better celebrate your little ones birthday.  you must be such a proud mum, you are so good to your children, going to the library every sunday, your children are going to be highly intelligent adults.  the world will be their oyster.

Yep.... I'm third ing what @Former-Member and @Jacques on celebrating the moderators. Thank you !
I've tried working full time for two to three months, can't do anymore though , the big one ....... Made up with my Mum, getting along with my brothers , I feel closer to my darling ex husband.... Who's turning into my husband ...... I've acknowledged I've had my home bullied out of me ........ Basically keep on keep on keeping things in a dialogue, not a monologue.
I've amazingly stuck to fighting keeping the stalker out of my life.
I feel safe and I need a huge amount of support and feel safe asking for it and getting it.

Also .......a bit left field here but loving how kind and positive all is. To ........ Reading @Jacques and @hiddenite messages.

Also thank you to everyone ..... @kristin @Appleblossom @Rick @kenny66 @sara @Allessandra1992 @redhead & @peace my absolute darling friend @Loopy @Bill16 @Jacques @hiddenite @Former-Member @Chris @Troubled_One who else ? So many more ....

Yes the SANE forums are a wonderful space to share read be more aware of others and share our own lives.  Thanks to mods and yes tech support ... and all users and posters.

I am sure there have been many benefits that we are not directly aware of.

@chookmojo @Allexandra1992 @Matty @Aenoran @Former-Member @WombatBoots

So well written LJ, thank you and cheers to all involved !! 

"Well done to all the moderators and behind the scenes creators (i'm sure there are a few!! and technical peoples as well!) who have given so many people such a wonderful place to come and feel supported, safe, cared for and valued! You might never know just how much this place influences people, but for me, it has made the difference between feeling alone in the world and being amongst caring people! Thank you so much! 

hugs to the forum!!

LJ"

here here from me, I second those words

How are you ms LJ @Former-Member, you and your girls are in my thoughts

Be kind to yourself pls

Matt

pRe: Ceelllllll-e-brate good times! A place to celebrate ourselves and eachother :)

ooops I thought I was 2nd'ing to LJ

looks like I am 4rthing

I love all you guys, your strength in sharing has given me so much

and @Jacques what I do each day is no more "noble" than what you do each day

But @WombatBoots
Your beautiful dog's smoochy love face is always on my mind..,,.....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance