Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Me too @BlueBay
Let's support each other today hey 🙂

Hey @MDT 

I don't want to be at wirk today 

I so badly want yo self harm 

hiw are you going my friend xxx

Average @BlueBay
I am sick. Coughing and spluttering.

I'm also over people playing games with my feelings. Particularly when it comes to dating life and all of that.

I just want to go on Christmas break already

Oh @MDT 

@hamza don't be hard on yourself. 
I wish I was away 

I need a break 

xxx

Thanks @BlueBay
You are a good pal.

I am probably being a bit hard on myself but idk. I can't help but think it's warranted.

big breath my @MDT , @BlueBay Heart

sending hugs and sitting with you xx

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and having a hard time at the moment @BlueBay 

@MDT it is not easy with relationships and at Xmas time, I find is the hardest of all, families are not like you see and hear where everyone is close and are there for each other anymore.

@Shaz51 I hope you are feeling better 

I hope everyone is doing ok and coping the beginning of Xmas period I find is the hardest for me where family members can be cruel, insensitive, and put burdens on us and make us feel guilty some times, I hope you are not caught up in all of this as well.

@Owlunar @Gazza75 @TAB @Bimby2 @Former-Member @Adge @Maggie @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Molliex @CheerBear @Former-Member @Determined @greenpea @Angels333 @eth @cutiepiekitty 

take it easy @saturnzoon  I dont have to worry about what rels are saying there is no xmas get together here anymore, house sold, mum dead, ti what it is

Hey @saturnzoon 👋

Yeah true as well @saturnzoon
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance