Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Gaslighting at workplace

I echo what @Peregrinefalcon has said above. 

I'm hearing you. The pain feels so real and so raw. You do not deserve that.

I hope you have some supports in place to help you heal.

I got an email from Blue KNot but they couldn't help me with my thing and the thing is today we had another episode where my brother and I had psychotic episodes again and we had those conspiracy thoughts and this is what the work environment has done to me.

I am scared that they might come after me and my family in the future. I saw that Department play god and this women whom was my manager was like a god and she got away with everything and they she was all perfect but she wasn't she was evil.

@tyme - how can I seek support about this? Those people got away with committing such a horrible thing and i was put through psychological torture not physical torture. It was like being interrogated and felt like a Guantanamo bay and made to feel guilty when you did nothing wrong. I tried going through australian human rights but I am now being ignored.

That's a hard one @bazzy . It's like have all these government forces against you, and if you are asked to undergo psychiatric assessment, it might turn on you and say it is your fault.

I'm at a loss. Which state/territory do you live in? I might have a look at some resources in your state.

I am in Victoria and all the psychiatrist is going to do is give me drugs which does not solve my problem. Exactly, they will just say sorry it is out of our control when they are full control of their hiring and firing. They knew I was struggling but did very little to help due to dehumanizing work condition and the department is actually a federal government one and the largest one at that. 

I have tremors which might be essential tremors or Parkinson tremors I am getting them checked.

Hey @bazzy ,

If you are in Vic, have you contacted WorkSafe Victoria? That might be a good place to start. You can choose to speak to them anonymously to see what your options are first.

https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/

This deals with psychological safety as well.

Please take care, tyme

I have already been through them and I was being handballed between worksafe, comcare and lawyers who themselves were useless or too expensive like $700 per hour. Worksafe said to me we do not handle it because it's a federal government body. @tyme 

I feel I have been pu***fied and turned into a girl by the work environment. I am struggling with self confidence and struggling with other health issues as well which I won't go into detail but this is what the work environment has done to me and I was stripped of everything and left with nothing but a numb corpse and all because they could live in the fantasy land staying innocent or being given the illusion of innocence.

That's what I thought @bazzy . I really don't think you will get too far with such a large government body unless you put up a HUGE fight which needs huge $$$.

As much as I could say 'just move on', I can see that what has happened has really 'damaged' you. 

Do you have a therapist you can help you work through some of this hurt? It seems so unfair that you live the rest of your life trapped in your past.

I want to see you be able to survive and thrive.

Thinking of you,

tyme

@tyme- it's permanent damage I want to cry but I can only cry a little bit and I want to laugh and it feels fake too. My parents don't understand what the current generation and future generation are facing. This whole concept of gen y and z being a snowflake generation is bogus everyone is different. I don't have a therapist at all because the ones I've gone have been rubbish so far and they've just recommended I see a psychiatrist. My brother has said I will lose against them because the government body has absolute power. I saw them psychologically change people's personality otherwise they would turn your greatest fears into a reality and use that as a weapon and use what is near and dear to you as a weapon whether it is you lash out at kids or parents mentally or physically and they will get away with it. We are scared of leaving the country because they might cut us off they have crazy people at the top it's nothing more than a scaring contest. You might believe me but they played god, if you don't change to their specification they either can cut our life short or people close to you until you bow down to their demands. I could not tell reality from fiction in that Department, you felt like you were in the matrix or you are in Dragon Ball Z - and they use your childhood dreams as a carrot bait to keep you in the toxic relationship and brainwash you into staying or something bad will happen to you or to your loved ones. They use science, money and religion as a means of control. You might this is all a conspiracy theory but I can assure you it's not. @tyme

SO, I was offered a 6 months secondment contract but because my current employer has ties with my previous employer they decided to cut me off early without warning and I did nothing wrong. Apparently, I am not up to their standards and when I try to fix myself they perceived that as a warning. There is no paper trail no email but my contract does state that and as soon as I handed the keys over my access was immediately taken off by my manager and I could not get into the floor. What should I do? I don't want to go back the whole reason why I did this was to get away from Customer service and to give myself another opportunity.

Please use this letter to confirm your temporary secondment to End-user Computing Engineer within the IT
Delivery & Support team. Your temporary appointment as End-user Computing Engineer will commence on
September 19, 2022. We expect this assignment to conclude on March 19, 2023. x may alter the
secondment period. Any change to the secondment end date will be communicated with you in advance.

office within the same city in accordance with the needs of X
You will return to your Customer Service Agent role with Y  at the conclusion of the secondment and be
remunerated accordingly.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance