Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My exercise thread - let's inspire one another!

I went again today and did another 50 laps. I feel absolutely wrecked as I didn't sleep well last night. Mood-wise I feel ok though. I've noticed I've not taken one of my antipsychotics for a week now and really noticing the extra energy which is always a good thing.

wow @Queenie Smiley Happysoo proud of you HeartHeart

thanks @Shaz51 Heart

hope you sleep well tonight my friend @Queenie Smiley Happy

hi @Shaz51@Kurra@redheaded

thats super awesome!! @Queenie 

hows your exercising coming along @Queenie

i gotta get my lazy backside up and running and start doing my 3 hours of exercise a day and not jsut one

I'll admit I didn't go yesterday as the Mrs was booked solid with appointments. It is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday this week and we're doing 60 laps of the council swimming pool. I haven't lost any weight at all, so feeling a tad dismayed really. Feeling like giving up on it all.

thats ok @Queenie sometimes life gets away from us. i hear ya

just because you ahvent lost any weight at this minute you will. also when you weigh yourself do it first thing in the morning before you have breakfast as well.

dont giveup, we are all here being your cheer squad Heart

Thanks @outlander. That really means a lot Heart Heart I think this whole being in a funk at the moment isn't helping the exercise program. Last week I was looking at joining a gym. This week I couldn't be bothered moving. Says a lot eh? I've heard you have to do something at least 21 times for your brain to reprogram itself into making something a routine, so I guess I'll still with it. In the meantime, I hope I don't get harpooned whilst in the water (just kidding).

Heart @Queenie

ill bet it has alot to do with the funk your in. its soo hard to get motivated whn your in one. bloody hard!

yeah i think it is something like that, thats why its hard to train your brain into new routines into anything including healthy eating, sleep pattern, exercise patterns etc.

you will get there, i believe you will Heart

that last bit made me giggle just abit- it reminds me of the things i say when i go to the pools or the beach- another is get that whale off the beach Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance