Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My exercise thread - let's inspire one another!

@Shaza51 it was great one of the best things I have ever done I want to do it again and I have a list of other hikes I want to do as well. Very hard but very rewarding

My husband Mr shaz would love to do the cradle mountains @Ant7

@Shaz51 it is lovley down there

we did a campervan 10 years ago in tasmaninia -- was not long enough @Ant7, Mr shaz would love to do the waterfall trails as he love doing photography

haha i think brisk walking is my natural pace- people tell me i need to slow down and theres no fire lol @Former-Member

dancing the night away or day which ever seems pretty good too

Lol @outlander - I think I would trip over myself if that was my normal pace because I am always looking all over the place at my surrounds on my walks. Possibly nosy by nature 😆

haha lol @Former-Member i look at my surrounding but my anxiety makes me super super alert so i can walk super fast in and take notice at the same time.

@Shaza51 it is very pretty there we have been 3 times and I will go back there as soon as I can afford it 😊

Well, I've done two days of 80 laps (Monday and again Wednesday) and it is safe to say I am officially wrecked lol. I woke up this morning very stiff and sore. However, it isn't stopping me! I think I might jump on our vibration exercise machine later for about 15mins. It is supposed to mimic jogging without actually putting any strain on the body. Last time I used it for 30mins, I was sore for days hahaha!!

Great job @Queenie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance