Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Hey there @HopefulWarrior, I ate butter and promite all the time when I was younger, I might get some for a treat Smiley Happy 

That's great to hear you are adapting this to work for you. It's really important people feel free to add or tailor the activities to be suitable for their headspace and physical environment.  And I like the idea of picking some activities for daily practice and some for weekly 🌻

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Okay, so I have marked off a few squares already.  👍😊

1.  Had a shower ✔

2.  Did some gardening ... watered all my pots I keep on the deck ✔

3.  Did something creative ... finished sealing my latest diamond painting  ✔  (pic below)

4.  Spent time in nature ... walked around our 3 acre block .. spotted kookaburra who is a regular visitor to our rose arch located just off our back deck ✔ (pic below).  Fed my goldfish in their pond and cleared debris from windy weather ✔ (pic below).  Checked my outdoor aviary and spoke to my 10 budgies and topped up their food and water. ✔ (pic below)

5.  Hugged my beautiful little dog Holly ... does that count? ✔

I may be able to tick off a few other items later in the day ... taking a nap is definitely on the cards. 😴

Well done to the rest of you also @HopefulWarrior @NatureLover @Dark_Olena @Tortoiseshell 

Sherry 

Diamond Painting ... walking by the lake on a rainy eveningDiamond Painting ... walking by the lake on a rainy evening

Kookaburra on our Rose Arch .. a regular visitorKookaburra on our Rose Arch .. a regular visitorGoldfish in their garden pondGoldfish in their garden pondA few of my pretty little budgiesA few of my pretty little budgies

Hi all - have managed a shower and practicing some mindful breathing whilst I wait for gp 

Fav songs at the moment are

Be slow by Harrison Storm

Follow the sun by Xavier Rudd

@HopefulWarrior wrote:

Not sure how it would go down if I started gardening here lol.

This made me laugh, @HopefulWarrior  😄

I brushed my teeth - that's my Wildcard. It's always a sign for me that I'm depressed, if I find myself wanting to skip brushing my teeth. I figure, "why bother?" and then I realise I'm depressed. I tend to get down at nighttime, so it's sometimes hard for me to brush my teeth at night and takes an extra effort.

I also went for a walk in nature, which I need to do at least once a day and preferably more, sometimes up to 5 times a day in summer. I don't go far but I can spend a long time outside. It's not the exercise so much as being outside in nature that I'm after.

@Former-Member those birds 😍 and well done on your beautiful diamond painting! Do you think like HopefulWarrior some of these might be daily activities for you? 

@HopefulWarrior checking out Harrison Storm, wow that is so soothing Smiley Happy

@Tortoiseshell @NatureLover @HopefulWarrior @Former-Member @Dark_Olena 

I have had a shower.🚿🚿

Half painted a stone.

Helped with some flat cleaning.

Coffee now

Thanks @Tortoiseshell  😀

Not all things every day. I could maybe aim to complete all wirhin a week.

Some things definitely every day though. Like hugging Holly, spending time with and feeding fish and budgies, moments in and with nature.

Sherry

Sounds lovely @Maggie🌷 would love to see your stone painting if you feel comfortable Smiley Happy

Rule clarification: Animal hugs definitely count Smiley Very Happy

@NatureLover happy to hear it made you smile. I too got a giggle.

Fully understand the toothbrushing effort. Feels great once done obviously but yes can be effort. Thought this was just me

@Tortoiseshell  The stone was a failure, maybe tomorrow. The surface is a bit rough, oh well, more coffee here. 😔😔😔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance