Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Your photos are wonderful @CheerBear and your cat family gorgeous. You are a really good photograher too. Thanks for sharing.

Hi everyone. 

Sherry 💗

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

@CheerBear  Nice to meet your fur family. 🐾🐾🐾😸😸😸 

I can see lots of love ‘ give and take ‘ happening. We are lucky to have our babies, two or four legs.

Hi everyone. I have had one of my favourite foods so far today, grapes.

Leaving some for all passing today. 🍇🍇🍇

<nibbles on grapes> Thank you! @Maggie 

I did some Bingo squares yesterday...I smiled at 3 strangers on a walk, I expressed gratitude, I wound down before bed by reading a novel, and I made an international call last night for no reason, which I am counting as "messaging someone for no reason"...hope that is OK?

@Escaped_Goat , @Tortoiseshell , @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Peri 

Hey everyone and @NatureLover @Maggie @Former-Member @CheerBear this morning! We're in our final day of Wellbeing Week, thanks again for making it very special and inspiring 🌻

What are you hoping to tick off today? I'd like to sit down tonight and write down some of what I'm grateful for. 

A few of these activities I'd like to do more often after this week, especially trying to journal every day.... Are there any things you've taken from this week you'd like to share? sky 2.JPG

I have really enjoyed this... it's actually improved my week by making me remember to do the small things I should be doing more often.

Today so far I have expressed gratitude and my wildcard which was to do a secret random act of kindness. 

Thank you @Tortoiseshell @NatureLover @Maggie @Former-Member @CheerBear  and everyone else here. 

I like your Wildcard being a secret act of kindness, @Escaped_Goat  🙂

I managed to tidy my desk today, which nearly proved too hard to face and do, but I got there in the end. This is my "organised a corner of my life" square...which means I think I have a Bingo?20200529_161837.jpg

@Tortoiseshell , @Maggie , @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Peri 

Thank you for running this Self Care Bingo, @Tortoiseshell ...it's expanded my understanding if what self care is. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance