Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Healthy Minds Webcast Series // Everyday Mindfulness // Thurs. 22 Sep, 7pm AEST

Drinking a cup of tea is my go to when I don't know what to do next. It makes me feel so grounded and focused.-- I agree @Misch

I love my cup of tea times @MindfulWaves

Re: Healthy Minds Webcast Series // Everyday Mindfulness // Thurs. 22 Sep, 7pm AEST

That's nice, we miss so many small things in life when we are on autopilot - like froth shaped milk!

Yes @MindfulWaves, you take the small things in life for granted

This is a new area for me but it is something i need to have a look into. I have just finished a ride 2263km to raise awarrness for mental illness in the fire service and have since been recieving so many calls and emails since

So let's go to our next Mindfulness practise: Sit and Be - which I recorded earlier fo you

Listen to the 7 minute audio which we will embed now

If you have any queries or you notice any differences in your mind/body/feelings/emotions with this mindfulness practise I'm all ears!

Hi @texnuggett,

Thanks for joining us! That's an epic bike ride, what an achievement! If you like, please feel free to give the 7 minute sititng mindfulness a go (just posted in the video above) and join in the conversation. Good to have you along! 

@supernova, @MindfulWaves

I could feel everything melting away

How did everyone go with the sitting practice?

@MindfulWaves

Notice any differences in your mind/body/feelings/emotions with this mindfulness practise I'm all ears!

I had pins and needles in my foot because I was sitting crossed legged, and as the meditation continued, it just disappeared. The baby in my belly also quite enjoyed it and was moving around, as I felt very grounded and still. I feel quite relaxed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance