Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @Former-Member .  I think your message above has posted twice - can happen if it looks like it didn't send the first time.

Sending you some gentle hugs.  Doing a jigsaw here, trying to block thoughts.  Rain has stopped for the moment.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah, rainy days can make us think more @Faith-and-Hope . Hard to stop the disturbing thoughts with so much big stuff Go Ng on in your life, i get that 🙏
💙💙💙

Thanks @Former-Member ..... I know you have been there with something similar to what I am going through - and more ❤️🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Court crap sucks!
Former-Member
Not applicable

My son just rang, had another packed out weekend so wanted to catch me during his lunch break.... suppose I should be grateful for that. Still trying to find the right time to visit him. Might check in the local caravan park lol

@Former-Member That damn sister of yours is still at it - grrrr!!!! She must be deluded if she thinks you will hand everything oer to her and even more so if she believes you would ever give that permission in an email. I am so sorry she is up to her 'tricks' again Hon - not at all what you need to be dealing with this week ...shows her insensitivty at this time also Smiley Sad

Not good also how you have woken up today or the dream you had ...that is so hard to deal with as it really does feel very real again ...sending you a whole lot of extra love and hugs Heart

It sure does (court crap) @Former-Member ......

Agree with @Zoe7  ^^^^

222.jpg @Former-Member 

Just wanted to let you know when I see you it brings a smile ☺️

Hope you get to see your son, caravan sounds good 🤞

@Former-MemberScreenshot_2021-01-17-16-18-22-54.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210119-131929-01_1_1.jpeg

Thanks @Anastasia  don't know I make you smile but that's really nice thanks

@outlander @ love that purple image thank you... just beautiful, Ta💙

👋 Hi @Zoe7  @Emelia8  @Adge  @Eve7  and all 💙🙏💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance