Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Teeth were really sore yesterday @Former-Member but have settled a bit more today - not the same pain. just uncomfortable now. The dentist started the root canal on Monday and I am back in a few weeks for it to all be finished ...of course if there is ongoing pain I will be back earlier but have work next week so tht will be difficult too - not at all good timing to get it all done Smiley Sad

My Dad's foot had another infection so he is on restricted duties again (not that it seems to stop him but that is why it got infected again so hoping this time he thinks more about what he is capable of doing). Mum is doing okay - still on crutches but getting around a bit better. She can stand for longer periods now so is able to do a feww smaller things but we still need to do most of the housework. My sister is walking their dogs every day as well - she is an absolute angel Smiley Very Happy My parents are very lucky to have her living so close now and having her help with everything.

So lovely of your friend to vsiit with flowers Hon - that is such a lovely surprise - and so well timed for you. I hope that gave you a little lift - there are some wonderful, caring people in this world and I feel really happy for you that you have connected with one of them Heart

You got through another year and another anniversary @Former-Member and have done really well to do so - never an easy thing to do but you not only did it but had a lovely moment with your son also ...really proud of you and really happy that your son recognised and validated your feelings as well as opened up about his own ...can only make that bond between you stronger Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (54)_1.jpeg

Thanks so much @Zoe7  yes, it's dropping behind me slowly, and I even took   furbaby for a walk tonight. My sister is trying to get sole control of dads estate... again,  won't give me her solicitors name, says it's too expensive for me to contact them, and falsely declaring she has all our permission in her email. I don't trust her, she's been so dishonest and rude to me, I'm so stressed about this, wish it didn't screw with my head, triggers So -  was  on the  phone a long time today, getting a lot of legal advice & info. I'm not coping with it. Palpitations etc. Need help or let her Rob me (us) Not fair.

Sheesh, just saw a girl get bittenn by snake on "I'm a celebrity" - can't believe they let / risk that happening then say, "it's ok, it's not venomous" wt# 😧 and carry on like normal, without even a band-aid 🤨

Sorry, easily distracted

Its Good your tooth is  almost sorted, and less painful. And ya parents are getting better, kinda, though slowly. I'm proud of you & your sister for stepping up for them. Hope school is going well. 🦉

💙💚💛🧡💔

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210129 (3)_1.jpeg

lost in a maze, 

dead ends everywhere, 

can't get out, 

can't see out

@Former-Member 😞🌹💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

woke this morning dream/reliving the night my girl died... when the X turned up, I left A&E but got lost, roaming aimlessly around hospital grounds, in the dark, dead ends and spiders...

Bit the bullet and rang helpline... he was fine but very young 😞 i'm So tired 🛌

Former-Member
Not applicable

I woke this morning dream/reliving the night my girl died... 

when the X turned up, I left the A&E but got lost, roaming aimlessly around hospital grounds, in the dark, dead ends and spiders.... Why don't they watch out for relatives in A&E? 

I did ring helpline tonight.. he was fine but very young 😞 seemed happy when I told him I'm imminentely safe... Didnt help.

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (5).jpeg

Oh my head 😟

20210506 (20)gjki-01-01_1.jpeg

❤️ @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

woke this morning dream/reliving the night my girl died...
when the X turned up at A&E that night, I left but got lost, roaming aimlessly around hospital grounds in the dark, trying to find way out, court yards, dead ends and spiders everywhere... think I was disassociated, definately in shock. It woke me.
I rang helpline this time this morning... he was fine but very young 😞 settled when I told him I'm safe..
So tired 🛌
Good thing is I'm not distressed, just is.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Having trouble posting sorry. Must be a computer glitch... again... Probably makes me look in sane like an idiot. Oh, hang on, I am in sane 🤣
Hi @Emelia @Faith-and-Hope 🥀
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance