Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Oh @Eve7, that's a shocker of a run you have. But how weird are those number overlaps! What's the chances of that happening? Maybe bringing a together us God's way of helping us not feel so alone. It's sure doing that. Thanks for telling me 💜

Thanks for saying that @Former-Member 

Yes, we’ll never be alone again over this time as there’s always someone who knows exactly what we’re going through.

Wish we could go away together and just sip lattes watching the setting sun

💛☀️💛🌼💛

👂😔🤗😘💕

@Former-Member @Eve7 

@Former-Member @Eve7   👀 👂  with 😭 and a 💔

Much love to you both. 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'd love that @Eve7 - maybe a Bailey's on the side too 💕 speaking of grog. I found a funny gif today, will post it later 💛😢💛💔💛

How about this one for you @Former-Member @Eve7 

Baileys GIFs | Tenor

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha, perfect @Adge 😊👍 thank you you 💕 Do you like Bailey's Eve7 ? Not that I recommend getting drunk.
Do you ever wonder if God is using you (us) as some kinda social experiment to see how much emotional pain a human can tolerate? Like the book of JOB or something. How does one make sense of it all?

Former-Member
Not applicable

OK then @Eve7 - Latte and sunset is probably safer. Maybe we can do it by a WA beach - watching the waves 🌴🌅 Enjoy your pizza & swim out 💛
Former-Member
Not applicable

Bindi Irwin is much same age as my girl would be,band similar looks. I'm kinda living my dreams for my girl through her life's milestones. Can't fault them really, only admiration. I reckon they must have some good therapists behind them though, to carry on as they have. Working with animals has gotta be therapeutic too / grounding. Quite inspirational really 😢
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance