Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

Thanks Pea ... yes inside with air conditioning on .. warm and comfy.  Thinking about what to do for dinner now. 🤔 @greenpea  🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Snowie and @Former-Member

No issues with here currently, I'm hoping its all sorted behind the scenes. At least I feel comfortable to be here for now.

But off line ... yeah, lots going on ... much of it I am not able to talk about here unfortunately. 🙊 But its very nice to have you all to chat with about other things at least. A distraction if nothing else. And I feel as though I am amongst friends here, best I can hope for.

@greenpea @Sans911 @outlander etc.

Sherry 💕

Evening/Afternoon @Sans911 

How has your day been?

Hey @Snowie and everyone. I've actually had a nice day and feeling good for a change.

I went out on a walk with a group. It was okish, but a little overwhelming to be honest with so many talking at once, and one lady was particularly loud and a little too excited for my comfort levels. But perhaps she was anxious too, and this is her way of coping.

Towards the end of the walk I talked to one guy who I discovered ran his own native plant nursery. Something I'm quite interested in, so I promised to message him later about a visit in the near future.

Then I went to visit my foster sister's son & daughter-in-law, as they were only a few minutes from where I was walking. I've not seentthem in many months.

From there I had a volunteer meeting which I decided to hold outside in a park. Only a couple of people turned up, but we sat in the warm sun & had a nice chat.

Now I'm home & sitting outside with Mr A. It's been lovely weather today, but bad storms predicted tomorrow with high winds and rain. The rain is expected to last until mid week. So I have to go put some things away in the shed before it gets dark.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a lovely day then @Sans911 ... with lots of good things happening.  Very happy for you.  👍💕😊🌺

Just stopping by to say hi and catch up on everyone's news.

👋💕

@Snowie @Sans911 @outlander @Former-Member @Former-Member .... anyone else here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

🌸 Hoping you are doing ok @Faith-and-Hope  🌸

@Sans911  I saw the storm predicted in your area. Lots of rain and wind , by the look of it. 

Glad today was quite nice, with a hiccup or two, but pleasant enough.

Take care, pat for Mr A. I’ve formed a warm spot for the little chap. 😻😻😻🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

@Sans911 @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Snowie @NatureLover 

just popping in to say hi. 

@greenpea  💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance