Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

It was good to see them but because of the covid restricitons I was only allowed out for 1/2 an hour. But at least I got to see them.

No I am in VIC @Former-Member 

I'm sorry to hear you are not going great and you haven't been getting much sleep hun. I know tings have been difficult for you on here and in real life. I only hope for your sake things continue to improve. It is such an up and down road sometimes with too many twists, turns and u-turns.

Much love to you hun 💌

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just wanted to pop in and say hello @outlander @Snowie @Former-Member @NatureLover @greenpea  @Zoe7 @Sans911   hoping everyone's Saturday has been kind to them. Sending you all heaps of hugs. 🦖🚘❤️💚💜💖💚❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Snowie ... Yes VIC have been more strict and slower to relax restrictions than NSW. But half an hour out is better than nothing. 💖

Hi @Former-Member ... lovely to see you. 😀

Yes 1/2 hour is better then nothing @Former-Member 

Hi @Former-Member nice to see you. How has your day been?

Former-Member
Not applicable

It's wonderful to see you both @Former-Member  and @Snowie   

Sherry, sorry to hear that you aren't getting much sleep and a having a rough time both here and outside. 💚 Hoping for some small steps forward to brighten your way

@Snowie , I am so happy that you got to spend some time with your family today, half an hour may not seem much but the bright side is you got to see them. Wishing you nothing but the best my friend. ❤️

@Former-Member much love to you also my friend. I hope today has been good for you 💖

Afternoon @outlander @Snowie @Lee82 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @NatureLover @Zoe7

@Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member @outlander @Lee82 Hi everyone wishing you and everyone following a super pea Saturday night. Hopefully you are all warm and cosy where you are :Dxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sans911  👋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Pea, I am freezing here is sunny Qld 🥶 I am not use to it being so cold here. Hope your day has been gentle and kind to you. @greenpea 💚

@Sans911 , sending you loads of hugs and hoping you day has also been gentle and kind to you. 🚘

@Snowie , thanks beautiful 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance