Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

i hope so too @Snowie i think the next week and abit are going to go quite quickly (and kind hoping it does!) that way everything can be done and get results back asap

have you got the nice nurse on tonight? @Snowie

hehe @outlander not sure if the nice nurse is on tonight. Need to go have a look in the nurses station!!

youll have to go stalk the nurses station and let me know @Snowie 😁

I went and did some stalking @outlander 😁

Only one of the nurses looks familiar and they are nice so that is good.

lol @Snowie
well at least one is nice!
is that the one that has the same name as your D?

No not that one @outlander they havent worked today. Its another one on that is nice tonight. 

as long as they are nice @Snowie that's the main thing

@outlander  Hey outlander for some reason I didnt get notification of you post ..... anyway I went searching and found it :). Poor hunny I wish I could be there for you. You must feel over whelmed with it all.  Have you got anyone going with you on Friday? and what is a doppler test?xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @outlander  Just read your Worry Room post.  😔

So why is it that you're the worst person in the world this time?  

Surely not because you havent yet got a birthday card for your Pop?

Perhaps its something your mother said when she visited this morning.

Whatever it is Li'l One ... you know you are not the worst person in the world at all.  In fact you're about as far from that as its possible to be. Total opposite end of the spectrum. Try to let any criticisms or put downs slide off like water off a ducks back. You must know by now that negativity and belittling is their modus operandi.  All designed to keep you where they want you ... doing what they should be doing.  You are an easy target right now @outlander ... very unwell, emotionally and physically vulnerable, with worries galore and lots of decisions and planning to be done. 

I know its an almost impossible request sweetie .. but please try to ignore what they are telling you.  We know, and you should know, that its not fact.

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance