Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Former-Member
no wasn't mum she didn't come this morning.

lets see...
-the milk is the wrong sort even though he is the one that brought it yesterday.
-the wallet I brought him doesn't have he little button to keep it closed so that's wrong
-the sunglasses he doesn't like
-pops friend rung him to say happy birthday and all he could do was ramble on about how I never put credit on his phone so he doesn't ring anyone and he doesn't go anywhere because if he breaks down he cant ring anyone (he has credit but he doesn't use it so I don't always put it on straight away)
- he made a tea for himself had 2 sips then comes out and tips it out because he doesn't like it

-told him to stop spitting in the sink or if he does to at least wash it down the sink but no, I go in there this morning and im nearly vomiting because I didn't clean it yesterday (for the same reason) and its worst today because he never washes it down the sink. (makes me gag thinking about it so I wont say anymore)

I haven't got him a birthday card yet, ive only been up out of bed since 9am (ive been awake most of the night) and don't have the energy to go down just yet so I feel bad about it cause I should've gotten it yesterday
and to make things worse some of my start up business things are sold and are being picked up this morning 😞
I was also suppose to go and do pathology tests this morning but because I had a tea I cant go down. if I only have water till this arvo I should be able to do that, im struggling a lot with my stomach this morning so im not sure if I can handle needles again yet.

notifications are still quite lagging and scattered atm @greenpea
yes very overwhelmed to say the least.. I haven't got anyone to come anywhere with me so I have to do it on my own. anyone that comes anywhere with me is often paid sadly..
I had to look up what the doppler test is as well, its basically an ultrasound (for my case as its abdominal) that has a look at the blood flow through the organs to check for any clots, obstructions, how the blood is flowing to/from and through the organ and the likes.

Sorry to hear things are so difficult and you're having a crap day @outlander  😞

Sending hugs...

thank you @NatureLover ❤❤

@outlander  I wish I could be there with you outlander xxx

@greenpea 💚💚

Sending some 💙💙💙💙💙 also @outlander 😘😘😘

Hello my dear friend, I’ll be there and so will the rest of your friends here. You might not be able to see us but we’ll be there just when you need us.

We can be strong for you 💙🧡💙

@outlander 

Sorry to hear things are so difficult and you're having a crap day, wish I could be with you too @outlander 

Hello and hugs @greenpea@Eve7@Maggie@NatureLover 

@outlander sis 💌💌💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance