Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: it just doesnt stop

As lame/sad as it sounds @outlander
That is often something that helps. I think in today's world where everyone is obsessed with their social media and their presence on it I think it is important to disconnect and re-engage with yourself.
Especially in times when we feel alone.
I keep visualising myself alone all the time because I find that people can be exhausting. It made me cry this morning. That hasn't happened for ages and I think it happened because I was exhausted and also just anxious about my travels upcoming.

Tbh @outlander I think it makes a huge difference if we view ourselves more positively

yeah i guess so @MDT work in progress i suppose.
i dont use social media very often anyway, if i didnt have clients and family that live far away i wouldnt have it.

yes people can be exhausting, but sometimes its better than being alone every hr of every single day

I find that I am using it less and less. Only just to contact people on chat. That's all.
The internet is good for lots of things, but I think people are starting to substitute things or at least give it too much social capital. @outlander

How you feeling atm @outlander?

Yeah thats true @MDT
Tommuch social media influences these days no wonder so many have mh and body issues thats for sure.

Im logging off now for a while i need to do some things

Thanks for the chat

Have a pleasant evening @outlander
Thanks for the chat too 🙂

is anyone around atm? not coping all that well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance