Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Where do I go to get help for my partner?

Hello @Faith-and-Hope

that is why I am so glad I found this forum in August last year when my husband put himself into hospital , they ended up taking him up to the hospital 60kms away and then  I booked myself into the red cross accomadation to be near him and visit him everyday

Gee @Shaz51 that was great that there was Red Cross accommodation nearby.  It's so hard when country folk have to access hospital services in the cities, and have accomodation, and the costs, to try to factor in too.

It's certainly not easy.  You are doing such a fantastic job of keeping things as steady as you can.  What a trooper you are.

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope

I think you are doing an awesome job too, with a young family too , my 4 step children are all adults now which makes a difference xx

@Shaz51

This is my youngest now turning 18, so my five are now all adults - I'm a bit in shock today I think .....

But the younger ones are what I call "baby adults".  The years between 18 and 21 are really big strides, aren't they ?  It makes all the difference in terms of their self-confidence and trying to work out who they are for themselves.  

Land they're still so hormonal.  Baby adults or baby dragons ..... sometimes I wonder ❣

Yes @Faith-and-Hope

My 4 step children came into my life when they were aged 20, 19,16 and 14 , xx

image.jpeg

So you know all about baby dragons @Shaz51 😆

They're gorgeous in their own way, but they burn you sometimes too.

That's why I call myself a Phoenix.  Just keep rising from those ashes ❣

Love your picture @Faith-and-Hope xx

yes we have had some ups and downs , but I love them and they love me in their own way

Hi @dmu72611

Just checking in to see how you're travelling?

Nik
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance