Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Oh hun I can imagine just how sixk you would be feeling after eating ice cream to satisfy the littlies. 
can maybe hubby tell them no more ice cream ?

I would love to see the oucs of what you have done as well hun. 
today's mess can be tomorrow's problem 😜

@Bellarose75 

Oh my goodness @Bellarose75 ... they are really beautiful.  I love the colour and movement in your paint pouring works.  They really are stunning!  And all the other items you have made .  Wow ... you are so very clever Bella.  Thank you so much for showing us all.  🤗💕  

Emelia 😍💕

Oh wow my love. The work you have done is simply amazing. You should sell them. I woul so buy some off you if I could. @Bellarose75 

Its kinda my job to figure out emotions and music.

@Bellarose75 Love your pouring and objects.  Now that might be kind of visual arts project .... I will keep it in the back of my mind ... when I have time ...

Lovely to see you around ...

Yes ... next steps ...

I do babe. I have a lot of faith I. You. I have just completely lost my way and I am not sure how to get back on track. I geel defeated and as much as I have my family here on this forum irl I have no one. I am alone and I have no one on my side. No one to back me up just people that bring me down. It gets tiring and very very very dark. 
My boys hate me right now and I don't blame them. 
@Bellarose75 

Wow!!

@Bellarose75 just beautiful pieces each one of them. You have an immense amount of talent my friend 🙏💞

Hugs @Lee82 @Emelia8 @Emelia8 @greenpea andal following along 👋💕

@Anastasia  Hey Myboy :D. Hoping you are well and you are right isnt our @Bellarose75  a very clever cookie :)Heart

@Appleblossom , thank you. When I can get downstairs to my room I find that all my worries generally melt away pouring out in my art work. The idea of having a job to sort out emotions and music sounds interesting. 

@Anastasia , Thanks beautiful. I really enjoy what I do when I can. How are you doing today? How is your boy doing? 

@greenpea , my little pea, girl you are too sweet. Love ya 

@Lee82 , it really sucks that all this is happening for you. Your boys don't hate you, they are confused, they are scared that they are going to 

lose their mum. They are young and anger is the easiest emotion to accept. Once you have some more treatment and get back at least to where you were before this they will see how hard your trying. The issues with the boys will work themselves out in due time. Not having anyone irl has got to be hard, but you know what is going to change that when you put yourself first and work to be healthier. I hope this doesn't upset babe as it is never my intention to upset. I have only just learnt in the past two weeks that the only one who can help me get better is me and that is totally freaking scaring the hell out of me as I never ever looked after myself, never ever thought that someone couldn't save me. So while I have people around me they are essentially body guards they can't do the work for me, they don't have the magic pill or touch, no knight in shinning armour can save me. I am scared beyond believe and not sure if I can do this but I am going to try. I know that you can have a better life because I refuse to entertain anything else, your a my best friend and my BFF gets a long happy life not if's or buts. YOU ARE WORTHY YOU CAN DO THIS

YOU ARE LOVED AND WANTED 

Dearest Em, I am glad you like them and Kimmy is quick to remind me that her butterfly for you is the best thing "we" have ever done other then the smile sign for "her" Lee ( @Lee82  ) so I guess I should just give up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope you have a gentle night. 

@Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance