Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Hey gorgeous, I am happy things are a little easier for you today. I am in my paint room not much happening. @Lee82 

What are you doing in your paint room my love? 
@Bellarose75  any projects? 

Hey @Bellarose75 @Lee82 @greenpea 

Bellrose  I picked him up yesterday noon and he has gone home now.

Music encompasses broad range of emotions and could easily trigger me too.  I feel I have been doing a lot of music/emotion sorting during the last 12 months.  Also tracing my musical tastes and histories of musicians etc... a lot clearer now.

It is HUGE ... lullabies, Soldier Marches, light musicals and Heavy Metal ... to mention a few.

@Appleblossom @Music plays a very big paety fin my life too. Depends on myday and my mood which type of music I play. 

Right now nothing, I have finished taking pictures of what I have done as I promised @Emelia8  some photos of what I had done before I stopped coming down here. Dam hubby made a mess down here and I have just added to it.Smiley LOL

I am trying to start that specail project I mentioned last year but it's just not coming together and it is getting annoying.

The little ones are demaning ice cream and I can tell you that i am so very sick of ice cream right nowSmiley Frustrated

Heart @Lee82  Heart

Hun it is so lovely to hear Boutw your deteemination you have with getting better. It's not foinf to be easy and you will stumble along the way but I have 100% faith In You that you will make it to a point where you are happy and content. 
you are my hero amd I love you with all mr heart.

you got this babe and I will always be here for you

@Bellarose75 

I have started a therapy called "The safe and sound protcol" it uses music to bring you out of the fliight or fight mode. I didn't even get through the first hour because the lyrics where triggering me in a big way. I had to wait for the classical version to come to come before I could try an finish that program.  I am happy to hear that you have found a way to sort through some emotions and I am happy that it has provided some clarity. @Appleblossom 

I have no where else to go Mel and since the other direction is not an option and would cause much upset to others I love, forward I step. I am touched that you have such faith in me, but remember I have the same faith in you. I know it looks bleak where you are right now but you know you can do it, you can heal, you do more then just survive, I believe in you and your ablitly to move from where you are. Love you moreHeart

Hey we go Em, the pictures I promised

3FD51D4C-BEAB-445B-B8B0-665F68689078.jpeg

95919EC7-390B-42AB-B599-6D9E24257E7A.jpeg

E3B1FEF6-81F6-45C0-A67E-A526DCB936F3.jpeg

D15F6FCB-3AEB-4763-B5A7-739BE3307D98.jpeg

2F163CB2-F2A3-489F-BDD9-294B5D8D9C68.jpeg

94EFAA33-D935-4255-9F30-A51B584B87BD.jpeg

A34CC239-A9CC-4F87-ACB1-2165C468859C.jpeg

These are glass drinking goblets. The bottom ones not finished yet  

F83E6BE6-42D3-4AE4-B976-2823717E9840.jpeg

These ones are travel coffee mugs

00CFD5F6-8881-44C9-9857-876D28DA8A06.jpeg

Two different stemless wine glasses

1BD30AAC-60B9-47DE-AF75-F93C933BC630.jpeg

@Emelia8 @Lee82 @Appleblossom @greenpea @Anastasia 

@Bellarose75  stunningly beautiful sweetheartxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance