Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Self Harm

Yes will be a puzzle @Appleblossom

How are you today @TAB ?  Did you go to emergency?   I am in trouble from the nurses for self harming.   Finished my TAFE course just a few loose ends now, smoking like a train as I'm so bored... It would be better if I just had a few more subjects to distract me,   I might have to do some work compliance training.....

Apple, good advice @Appleblossom 

ANGELS XXX

TAB
Senior Contributor

Prob cant say too much @Angels333 but going to be my own Dr will leave it at that. As in oh btw you no
Longer addicted as u cant have w this med. simple. Drop meds while doing it der. Both have same effect

i'm sorry @TAB wish I was useful x

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hence why did not want yo share @Angels333 take care. Put durries down. 😸

@TAB @Appleblossom @greenpea @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Molliex @MDT @Adge @eth 

So I have been in for over a week, self harm has been a problem  but I haven't smoked in 24hrs.    Dissociation is happening a fair bit.     Meds making it hard to type

Love you all

ANGELS333 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks for saying Hi @Angels333  I was in hosp monday am to friday pm no ph charger 1 par of jocks lol got put on meds not supposed to drink with, wont go there re what happened when got out ha.

Hope things not too bad for you. Good re not smoking. Well done Cat Happy

@TAB I have to get my SH wounds dressed, so humiliating 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sorry, never had experience with that but guess its not a good feeling @Angels333  some old guy in hosp was crying as he couldnt help soiling himself,not the same I know but he was ashamed

Love back to you too @Angels333 Take your time with the support you have around you Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance