Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

@Angels333  Hey Angels333 take good care of yourself. Be kind to yourself. Love to you. peaxxx

@Angels333 Give yourself the best chance of being well.  You deserve it.  Psych wards are well known for smoking and people going downhill on that front.  Good luck with the groups.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Stop cigs now @Angels333 i didn't stop for 20 years not good

@TAB  I chained smoked for about a week then went to the nurses station for meds felt uncontrollabls anxiety and I disaccociated and collapsed was very  stressfull, it too; about   20 minutes to come back.   I've been chewing nicoretter but really need a smoke.

I had a few dissiciative event since but nothing quite so dramatic...

@Appleblossom @greenpea @BlueBay @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @eth @MDT  @adge

i                                                                                                                                                                             

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds rough @Angels333 just got out of hosp here got told to go to emergency on Monday after scans got out Thursday afternoon. Hope things get better for you 😀

@TAB  I'm  sorry you I hop your scans turn out okay alcohol detox is tough,

TAB
Senior Contributor

Scans weren't good . Spent 4 days in hosp have blood clots in lungs still dont feel right sometimes . Have meds need lifestyle changes . I didn't drink 6 days well 2 to be able to do drive then got stuck in hospital. Got told Cannot drink on new meds so it was first thing I did got plastered never felt so sick til took meds this morning anyway got to get home see GP might have to go to emergency if things dont improve tomorrow @Angels333 ok was trying not to tell whole sorry story youve got enough on your plate

Ahh @TAB your drama is fine to share  cathartic, God knows ìbdobgo on a bit myself

It is a privilege to reas whats going on for you

ANGELS333 

MUCH LOVE XXX    

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well hope things get better for you @Angels333 😸

ooooh @TAB  No good about scans.  Here is where construcive hedonism can kick on.  You will feel better without booze.

@Angels333 You have lots going on, dont let it become a confused haze, vote for you and your family.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance