Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Self Harm

Oh . Sorry @Angels333

It's been a week since I've had a drink.

Today I attained a police case number relating to a violent sexual assault in 1995.   To access counselling and compensation through victims NSW.    So many overwhelming emotions. 

@TAB @eth @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

jeez @Angels333  well done, yes things can come out when not being covered up. Hope things get better for you 

Big hugs incoming @Angels333 .... ❤️❤️❤️

I feel so lost.   My life is in such a crisis with my neurological disorder I have around 20 seizures a day and can't walk as my house is not wheelchair accessible  I crawl on the ground.

My self respect is all but gone.   I feel hopeless and a strong sense of worthlessness.   I don't know how to shake these feelings. 

My life is falling apart.

Mr Angels is suffering from vicarious trauma from my problem behaviours, my drinking (9days sober) and my health issues.

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @eth @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

Hearing you @Angels333 ......

I want to start by congratulating you on the 9 days sober ...... so well done, and hard won ❣️

sending you so much love and light.  There are people here who believe so much in you.  You are an amazing and resilient creative spirit at your core, and don't you ever forget it Hon.  You are making a pathway despite in reusable hurdles, and that is incredible in and of itself.  

Others (like me) are taking courage and inspiration from your stick-ability and determination, which will have its ups and downs m, but we are cheering you on with each baby step you take.  

Hugs n hugs n hugs n hugs 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounds hard @Angels333 sorry

@Angels333 Whilst I can in no way fully understand what you are going through I do echo @Faith-and-Hope 's words. You have your new course, 9 days sober and a determination to get through this. You are showing such amazing strength to look forward with so many obstacles in your way. You absolutely are an inspiration Hon 

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope  and @TAB  I am just in disbelief where my life has gone in the last 9 months,  I'm having an identity crisis.   Did do an AA meeting this morning scared that it resonated.....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance