Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Hi @frog.

I'm glad you were able to take the trip and get safely back home. It is such a stressful time, when a parent is gravely ill.

I am back home, too, after seeing my Dad. I have to make the decision whether to go again to Dad's side or not. I believe I will go, but I wonder if it will not be too late, when I arrive. 

I'm glad to read that you Mum is able to breathe on her own now. That is something. XXX

Thanks @Sahara for your kind words. The uncertainty is really hard. Thinking of you.

Hi @soul Your experience sounds incredibly difficult. Thanks for your kind wishes.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Kind thoughts for you and yours @frog. Deeply sorry for your pain through all of this.

Glad you are keeping sight of looking after yourself while doing your best for everyone else. 

Rest well when you do. 

Thanks @Former-Member for your lovely thoughts. I have to go to work and am feeling very anxious this morning. One foot after the other.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@frog try to concontrate on one moment at a time if that will make the day easier to navigate. You can get through this, as hard as it is, you can do it.

Breathe, remember the food and water to keep you going. 

Thank you @Former-Member @Mazarita @MDT @greenpea @soul @The-red-centaur @Faith-and-Hope @outlander for all your positive thoughts and encouragement. Hello to @Sahara @Shaz51 and my other friends too. Well, I got through the work day. Haven't heard any news of my mother today, but am letting it be for now. I don't know if that's kind of irresponsible/running away, but I need to have breaks and regather. Hope you all negotiated today ok. I know there's a lot going on, for a lot of people! Now for the housework and dinner. My kids want to watch 'The Good Place', which looks very interesting and funny, so I hope that'll be a good distraction.

@frog 💜💛💙

heyyyy @frog HeartHeart

@frog froggy thanks for the tagging Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance