Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow I am sorry you are feeling this way at the moment. I get it. Sometimes I feel like no one wants me around anymore and it is just all too hard.

Please remember we are here for you. I know it might not help but just want you to know that.

Take care hon 💕💕

I think you are a much valued member of this community @Bow 

Listen to those who believe in you and prove them right.

💜🤗💜

Hey @Bow ,

It sounds like a very difficult time for you right now. I’ll be sending you a check in email.

Speak soon, tyme

Bow
Senior Contributor

So teary tonight

Hoping sleep will bring an end 

Hugs @Bow - you are precious.

May your tears be for the night, but you have joy in the morning. Even if it is to see your daughter's face 🙂

Bow
Senior Contributor

another absolutely shitty crummy day. Don’t know why I even bother.

Hugs @Bow - I'm here. Waiting and listening. What's happened today?

Bow
Senior Contributor

It was one of them mornings where I woke with that overwhelming dread that I even woke up.

I seen my case manager this morning. I didn’t wanna go, but dragged myself there. Could hardly get a word out. But did manage to get the words out that I have a trauma anniversary coming up and that I am not coping with that. 

ive then had horrible flashbacks all day. Unbearable really. 

Sorry to hear @Bow . I'm here if you want to talk - whether a distraction or to debrief. It's your call. I'm here 🙂

Hugs to you too.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @tyme 

im not sure what’s going to help tonight. It’s too early to go to bed. And daughter is still up. But that’s where I wanna be now. 

im also annoyed…. Disappointed. Suppose to see my dietitian tomorrow. Last in person appointment before she moves it all to Telehealth next year and starts charging a gap fee. She messaged me to let me know that she has to work from home tomorrow so has to do Telehealth. I’m not sure I’ll afford to see her with the gap fee… and I hate Telehealth too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance