Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

I totally get it @Bow. I went to the Work Christmas party and sat in the car for 1/2 an hour and I knew them! I left early. My social phobia was out of control.

I hear it was really hard. Especially to know no one. But be proud of yourself because you went. Keep trying and trying different social activities. Maybe someone will be a fit for you. I’m hoping if we keep trying to get out of our comfort zones that it may get easier. 

Everyone is different and everyone has different experiences.

Well done! I’m proud of you! 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Don’t fit in here either 😩

What do you mean @Bow?

I know @amber22 and I rally value you here! Your Share a cuppa? thread one of the best ones on here!

Hey @Bow

@TuxedoCat is completely right, we love having you here with us on the forums, and your presence online here is valued by so many of the members here. 

I absolutely love your Share a Cuppa thread, I try and post in it every week and I love being able to connect over a tea or coffee. It is such a great idea, and it was all you!

Is there a reason why you might be feeling this way? 

Sitting with you,

Amber22

I think you do @Bow. You offer so much to so many on here. You’re always willing to listen and offer advice even when you are in a bad place yourself 

Bow
Senior Contributor

Screams inside tell me it’s all rubbish. All lies. Don’t belong anywhere. Nowhere wants me or needs me

@Bow, such a lot of big feelings ❤️ How have you stood up to those screams before? 

know you're not alone in them ❤️ 

Bow
Senior Contributor

It’s hard to stand up to them screams @TuxedoCat So many things have happened that make them so true. No one wants me. No one needs me. It’s the truth. 

@Bow the screams sounds like they're very strong at the moment. I know what it's like for me, so I'm sorry it's happening to you. 

Nothing I can say or do will take the feeling away. Is there anyone you can talk to today about how you're feeling? Or any other strategies you can try?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Since when do my posts have to be approved?? Just more proof I don’t belong here 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance